Original release date: April 10, 2013
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player. These vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of an affected system or cause a denial-of-service condition.
* Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.525 and earlier versions for Linux
* Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
* Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
* Adobe AIR 18.104.22.16890 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
* Adobe AIR 22.214.171.12490 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
Users and administrators need to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-11 and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.