Original release date: November 13, 2013
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player to address multiple vulnerabilities. These updates address vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Adobe has released updates to the following products:
· · Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.117 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
· · Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2060 and earlier versions for Linux
· · Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
· · Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 and earlier versions for Android
· · Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 SDK and earlier versions
· · Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1990 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
Users and administrators need to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-26 and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risk.