Original release date: June 10, 2014
Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1998 for Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 220.127.116.11 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-16 and determine which updates should be applied.