Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1244 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-17 and determine which updates should be applied.